Pagina's

vrijdag 20 augustus 2010

Au revoir, France.

I was three weeks in France and before I knew it was over. About seven weeks I'll be back and maybe my friend Nicky will come. That is an advantage to have a house in France, there is enough space for someone to take. It was not continuous hot, it was most often fresh. So I'm not really brown. I hope that in the Netherlands, the sun shines so often I can be a little browner.

Yesterday I showed you my cheap stuff. But I also bought clothes by the Kiabi. (5 clothes, one to pay!)
And of course, how could it be otherwise, shoes! I have no pictures of my clothes, only from my shoes.
They took 23euro. There was 30 percent discount on and I wanted these shoes for a long time! So I'm very happy!

The woman behind the counter at the Kiabi was also kind of weird.. She was wearing a top,without bra and a white pans so you could see her underwear. AND she was super slow. ( Yeahyeah, Lindsey what are you grumbling!)


Tonight we have dinner with friends and then say goodbye to France ):
My shoes yeaaah :D
My house in France :D
ps. sorry, my translator is not really good. But I hope you'll understand

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Die schoenen (L)
    Ik heb ook dergelijke schoenen... Alleen zijn die inmiddels al minder mooi xD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat ee ngeweldige schoenen, die hak is echt zo gaaf! Ik houd heel erg van aparte hakken. Ik heb een paar pumps met spiegelende hakken. Echt te gaaf, ze worden alleen eene beetje lelijk..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Die schoenen zijn superleuk! En wat een mooi huisje wauw ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Je moet het nummer herleiden tot 1 nummer. Dus 10 = 1+0=1 Je hebt dus nummer 1;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. wat heb je je blog leuk zeg!
    en die schoenen zijn echt leuk!

    lots of love ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen