Pagina's

zaterdag 21 augustus 2010

back in the Netherlands.

Today I came back from france.The flat landscape is still a lot less beautiful than all the mountains. In France I heard only birds and in the distance a tractor. Now I sit in my backyard and hear the neighbors scream and laugh.
I'm glad that I can see my friends again and we have much to tell! Tomorrow I go to my grandfather, and then to Eclipse with a good friend! I've already seen the movie, but she didn't.
Monday I go with another friend to the shops. I have promised myself to buy anything. I have so much stuff that my room is too small. My clothes lie in heaps in my closet..
Does anyone have ideas where I can leave my clothes?!?! I am a hopeless shopaholic, haha! I can't stop shopping. When I was in France, there was an action by the Kruidvat. So I asked my friend if she wanted to buy nail polish for me, and of course (good friend!) she did. In France, we also found something in the ground. We don't know what it is. We think it's a tractor..Now I'm here google'n to see what it can be. That was it for today. Have a good Sunday!

Love,
Lindsey

5 opmerkingen: