Pagina's

vrijdag 24 september 2010

Some will win, some will lose

Hi everybody,

Sorry for my long absence. School had started again and I'm so busy. Today I had my first history test. I hope it went well, i
t was a long, difficult test and 50 minutes to make it was too short.
But anyway, I have to read a book for Netherlands.
The books where I can choose from are 100 years old. Now, I'm reading 'Een hart van steen' ('A heart of stone'). It is a sad and a little weird book. Now the mother wants her child's eyes protrude. Sounds great, don't you think?!Now the good things of life!A new season of 'The Vampire diaries' is begun! And one nice, funny programm more : GLEE!
I also started making my own shirt and this afternoon I bought something to make my own bag!
On
Hoooked you can click on 'Details' and then you see a model off a bag you can make.

Love,
Lindsey

3 opmerkingen: